If you’re looking to setup an auto-responder so you can send replies instantly to anyone who sends your account a messages, then you should try Slide. It’s free.
With Slide you can manage Instagram direct messages (DMs) from the cloud (any computer or device). All messages are backed up in one central location for your entire team to access conveniently.
To set up an auto-reply to new incoming Instagram messages:
- Register a free account here.
- Once you login, set up your Instagram account on the “Business Settings” page.
- Enter in the keyword you want to target in the incoming message.
- Enter in the response you want to send.
- Click “Save”
- Repeat for other keywords.
Note: If you want to target multiple keywords, you can use comma separation. If you don’t want to target a keyword, you can leave the field blank, or put a single space in the keyword field.